until the forums below look good for you
(smaller with [Ctrl]+[-]), then close this box here
(click the X in its top right corner).

🇩🇪️ Erhöhe mit [Strg]+[+] die Schriftgröße,
bis die Foren unten für dich gut aussehen
(kleiner mit [Strg]+[-]), dann schließe diese Info
(klick auf das X hier oben rechts).

Book Preface Translated | 211016

Subscribe to this blog forum to get notified of new editions of the reference book PDF and other relevant news about Future Democracy!
VoysonM
Professor General Voyson Molaskes
(Community Admin)
Professor General Voyson Molaskes<br>(Community Admin)
Posts in topic: 3
Profile news headline: Translating the FD PDF

Book Preface Translated | 211016

Post by VoysonM »

There is a new edition of the PDF available, now with the preface translated from German.
Get the latest edition, always completely free: http://Future-Democracy.info
Silver Kestrel
L10+
L10+
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Book Preface Translated | 211016

Post by Silver Kestrel »

Thank you so much, and keep up the great work! I had read some bits of the book already from the German version, using the Google translator, so I saw the potential, but of course the machine translation is very far from perfect, not even good. I think it's very important that the book gets translated finally into English.

Just out of curiosity: Wouldn't it have been better to write it in English right away, and only then translate it into German? English reaches so many more people ... (But I suppose you had good reasons to write it in German first. Just if it isn't too bold to ask ...)
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

Thank you for the feedback! Yes, machine translation is never really good, and will never be, for very simple psycho-linguistic reasons. A proper translation is only possible when you truly understand the meaning of the original text (which no machine less than a fully developed android mind will ever be able to) and fully master all the rules of language, including not only simple grammar, but also style, fashions, cultural references, and so on, which again require truly understanding the world, which poses the same obstacle as the first part.

As for why I wrote it first in German: Originally I wanted to write a novel first on the matter, and only later a nonfiction, manual-like book. But the Corona Crisis now drove me to first write Future Democracy, as this will, in the right hands, yield solutions faster than the novel could. The novel, which I will write next, will be very long and contain many, many more things than are included in the (over 600 pages long) Future Democracy book. This includes of course all the story, the dialogues, the inner monologues, the scene, object, and character descriptions, but also a lot of philosophy, social criticism, history, and more.

I think that Germany is pivotal in the Corona Crisis. Even though controlled by powers from the USA, the actual execution of the Crisis started in Germany, particularly with a guy called Drosten, who both developed the PCR tests for generating the Corona pandemic hoax, and disseminated the crucial fatal meme of "asymptomatic infections". There are other pivotal players steering the World Crisis from within Germany (besides other agents in other countries, and the leadership of course in the USA), and I think the Crisis could also be stopped quickest from within Germany. So therefore I wrote the book first in German, hoping it would significantly contribute to ending the Corona World Crisis. To this end, after writing the book, I contacted all of the big alternative media players in Germany. Unfortunately, none of them even replied (despite crying for solutions all the time, and interviewing all sorts of nutjobs who offer unfeasible pseudo-solutions), save one who made demands that effectively were censorship again, which under the circumstances are a clear sign for me that they work for the wrong side and are "controlled opposition", so I cut the contact to them. — But I also wrote the book with long-term plans in mind, so that I'm now translating it into English, and have started this Community here. However long the Corona Crisis may still go on and what may come after it, I will have written Future Democracy and we can discuss and use it together, building a better world from whatever rubbles or other grounds. That's the main strength of Future Democacy: It works under any kinds of circumstances and effectively leads to the ideal society: it's designed that way.
Tom G
L20+
L20+
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Tom G »

I also just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great vibe, man! I'm also looking forward to that novel. I don't often read long stuff in my free time, but some novels, also long ones, if written well, read much faster and better than almost all nonfiction (which I need to read for my job unfortunately a lot of from time to time). I hope the novel will also be announced when finished here? Or where else?
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

Thank you for the interest. :) Yes, this community here is probably the best way to learn about the novel when it gets finally published. But it will still take a few years, I think, before it will be published. Still: Stay tuned! :)
Silver Kestrel
L10+
L10+
Posts in topic: 2

Novel(s)

Post by Silver Kestrel »

I just read your project plans on your website, VoysonM. Wow, you really do plan for the future! I see there are in fact three novels already in the pipeline, so to speak. I'm curious already and will most certainly try the first one as soon as it will be available. I just hope it doesn't take too long until then. ;)