until the forums below look good for you
(smaller with [Ctrl]+[-]), then close this box here
(click the X in its top right corner).

🇩🇪️ Erhöhe mit [Strg]+[+] die Schriftgröße,
bis die Foren unten für dich gut aussehen
(kleiner mit [Strg]+[-]), dann schließe diese Info
(klick auf das X hier oben rechts).

Your Instructions Translated | 211127

Subscribe to this blog forum to get notified of new editions of the reference book PDF and other relevant news about Future Democracy!
VoysonM
Professor General Voyson Molaskes
(Community Admin)
Professor General Voyson Molaskes<br>(Community Admin)
Posts in topic: 3
Profile news headline: Translating the FD PDF + Doing Videocasts

Your Instructions Translated | 211127

Post by VoysonM »

There is a new edition of the PDF available,

now with the whole main chapter "Getting Started — Your Instructions" translated from German:
http://fdmc.info#Getting-Started-Your-Instructions

and with the overview table of all the Administrative Sectors, and all their chapters prepared:
http://fdmc.info#All-ASecs-at-a-Glance

Get the latest edition, always completely free: http://Future-Democracy.info
Silver Kestrel
L10+
L10+
Posts in topic: 1

Just - amazing!

Post by Silver Kestrel »

I can but say GOSH, that is amazing! I've never read anything remotely as clear as that in giving a practical and easy-to-follow guide to really change the world for the better! Pretty much every reader should be able to understand and put into action these instructions, it's clear what you can do, what your part in the whole is, how important it is, what it does for you personally, and so on. If ever there was a masterpiece I saw, here it is! Thanks sooo much for it, and congratulations for every chapter you translate! I'm reading them with the greatest interest and am constantly waiting for the next one, although of course patiently, as I understand that you need to manage other work in parallel, too. This is so big, thanks from the bottom of my heart!
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Re: Your Instructions Translated | 211127

Post by VoysonM »

Wow, thanks a lot in return! I really appreciate that feedback! If such positive reactions come in also in quantity in the future as they are here already in quality, Future Democracy could really move/develop very fast. :)

I had to take a somewhat longer break from translating, though, as I was near burnout. Therefore I concentrated solely on developing video presentation casting and music video software for the past several weeks, the result of which can be seen here: http://voyson.info/videos

Soon I will continue translating the book, that's a promise! I feel refreshed and inspired and strong enough again. And I hope to finish the translation by latest mid-2022.
Larissa1
L40+
L40+
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Larissa1 »

Wow indeed, this looks really good! I also just checked that you did change the German chapter in the same way, and you did. This is MUCH better than the old version! (I could compare it to one I still had saved.) Way to go!
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

Thanks a lot, Larissa1! :) I of course hope that all updates I do will be really great improvements, otherwise they wouldn't be worth the effort. Now that I'm translating the book, I realized that I stopped highlighting keywords in bold lettering after just a few ASec guides, which I didn't intend to. It likely happened because in the Basic Education Curriculum syllabus, there really shall be no keyword highlighting (I might still change my mind on this though), and from then on I simply forgot to continue it for the regular text. Now as I'm translating chapter by chapter, I also fix this for the German version as I proceed.