until the forums below look good for you
(smaller with [Ctrl]+[-]), then close this box here
(click the X in its top right corner).

🇩🇪️ Erhöhe mit [Strg]+[+] die Schriftgröße,
bis die Foren unten für dich gut aussehen
(kleiner mit [Strg]+[-]), dann schließe diese Info
(klick auf das X hier oben rechts).

See the Music!

Here you can post and enjoy all sorts of contents that lift the spirit, brighten the mood, soothe the soul, give strength, energy and toughness, feed optimism and hope, give positive orientation in life, and the like more, for an empowering community.
VoysonM
Professor General Voyson Molaskes
(Community Admin)
Professor General Voyson Molaskes<br>(Community Admin)
Posts in topic: 5
Profile news headline: Translating the FD PDF + Doing Videocasts

See the Music!

Post by VoysonM »

I've recently developed a music visualization software and I'm uploading my music with this now on Odysee, see http://voyson.info/music — out of my five music projects, I think there may be at least one that's also something for you, and you may also like the visuals of the videos. :)
Cuscortoskos
L30+
L30+
Posts in topic: 1

Re: See the Music!

Post by Cuscortoskos »

Glittery! :D But hey, looks really good, I must say! A bit jaggy sometimes, a really smooth movement throughout would look much more pleasing and convincing. But it's okay so far, definitely something to share.
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

Thank you for the feedback! I really tried everything I could to make the videos run as smoothly as possible, spent lots and lots of time, and even bought the most expansive, most powerful computer I ever owned, precisely to that end. But the quality is still dropping from my live version to the MP4 rendering by SimpleScreenRecorder, and much more so after uploading to Odysee. But still, it looks much better, much smoother than before on my old computer, so all the effort (weeks of algorithms fiddling and software tuning, new computer incl. setting it up) was worth it in my opinion.

I really think it should go viral. I've thought that for a few videos I've done over the years, and almost none really did, and none really much so (about 150K views for a piano tutorial was my best video, surprisingly, and 70K views for a tutorial for learning German, which I expected to be successful). In the first days, maybe weeks, I sat watching my music visualizations, the intro loader effect animation and overall video animations really in fascination. With the videos I also want to set a contrapoint to the devastating effects the Corona Crisis put on people's psyches. Beauty, fascination, being amazed, that's real living!
Tom G
L40+
L40+

Post by Tom G »

As I wrote you already, I find it looks stunning, and I like almost all your tracks very much, really good stuff! This kind of waveform should be patented, if you sell this to Google or so you could become a millionaire I think!
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

Thank you for the positive feedback! :) I doubt that they would pay millions for just one algorithm, only for whole money-making suites. But I also don't want to sell it, least of all to any of the big criminal conglomerates. I'm not interested in becoming rich, I'm interested in living in an optimal society: friendly, safe, happy, joyous, fascinating, social, proteted, and so on, and that even more so for my children and everybody else in the future, and I don't see money as the best, or even likely, path to that end.
Larissa1
L40+
L40+

Post by Larissa1 »

That looks - and sounds - really good! Applause! I have bookmarked the three playlists and will occassionally listen to more from them. My favorite at the moment is "The Flute Player". And "Just Cool and Lazy". :)
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

Thank you for the kind feedback, Larissa1! :) "The Flute Player" is also amongst my personal favorites. In the chillout section, I'd also highly recommend "Future I + II"!
Red Fox (Susan)
L10+
L10+

Post by Red Fox (Susan) »

WOW! That looks so cool! And the music sounds also very good! And I just <3 <3 <3 the one where you use my avatar picture, the "Flackerndes Feuer (Flickering Fire)" epic rave track! I'm currently terrorizing all my neighbors with it on loop at high volume! :D :D :D
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

Very good, that's the idea! :D :D :D
Yeah, it's also one of my top top top favorites, actually a tune we sang in musical education back at school in the German Democratic Republic. It's a Hungarian folk tune to which we had lyrics about some youth camp which suited the GDR politics with their Young Pioneers organization.