until the forums below look good for you
(smaller with [Ctrl]+[-]), then close this box here
(click the X in its top right corner).

🇩🇪️ Erhöhe mit [Strg]+[+] die Schriftgröße,
bis die Foren unten für dich gut aussehen
(kleiner mit [Strg]+[-]), dann schließe diese Info
(klick auf das X hier oben rechts).

The Corona Crisis as World War 3

Assessments, theories, strategies and recommendations concerning the politically engineered world crisis since 2020.
VoysonM
Professor General Voyson Molaskes
(Community Admin)
Professor General Voyson Molaskes<br>(Community Admin)
Posts in topic: 3
Profile news headline: Translating the FD PDF + Doing Videocasts

The Corona Crisis as World War 3

Post by VoysonM »

Here's something open for discussion:

I am very certain that the Corona Crisis is the result of top-level planning for how to run a world war without the risk of nuclear exacerbation. Wars serve specific goals, including world wars. To achieve them would not be possible anymore in a classical standoff between states, as this would bear a high risk of a nuclear showdown. So it can be assumed that strategists have planned for many decades how to achieve an economical reset and for generations thwart all movements that endanger the powers that are and their exploitation system (both were the effects of, and likely reason for, WW1 and WW2). The most logical path from WW1 to WW2 would thus NOT lead to a nuclear WW3, but a biowarfare WW3, carried by information warfare, and not between nations, but within all nations, using the power pyramid hierarchies installed throughout the world (eg the WHO), conducted by entities such as the internationally active clandestine military secret service EIS (epidemic intelligence service) of the CDC.
Last edited by VoysonM 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Silver Kestrel
L10+
L10+
Posts in topic: 1

Re: The Corona Crisis as World War 3

Post by Silver Kestrel »

I just recently saw videos of both a Russian high-ranking officer and a US high-ranking military surgeon who independently said very similar things ... Scary, sure, but the whole situation is one big scare all the time since early 2020, so every bit of information that is likely to really explain what's going on, must be accepted as the most likely path to lead out of the crisis. That's how therapy works (my professional persuasion) with people who are in severe (often very much prolonged) crises, are traumatized, or in fact psychotic. And this needs to be applied also to a whole society, where it has collectively become a patient suffering from such issues, as society is comprised but of all the individuals.

Really understanding a crisis situation usually means facing facts that one would before not even think of as possibilities, or would even reject when presented with them. And only after understanding and accepting reality as it is (and that includes to accept the fact that bad things really happen, and can happen, and may happen, of course also to you yourself, and this is okay, as you're "only" human), one can work on ways to overcome the situation. So I won't say no to any apparently plausible explanations.
Cuscortoskos
L30+
L30+

Post by Cuscortoskos »

Sounds very good, both your posts. I've heard similar theories/explanations for WW1 and WW2 a long time ago, actually had discussions about them with my grandfather who as a very learned and well-read man in history, leadership, economics, and politics, also agreed with these. The key question is always "Qui bono?" = who benefits? And how, one should add, and then you have motives just as in small crimes that quite likely explain who did what.
Larissa1
L40+
L40+

Post by Larissa1 »

I think you should make this a video, Voyson! This sounds pretty interesting and worth considering, it might help some people. Either to understand the situation better and thus feel more on top of things, or to get their ass up and finally get the seriousness of the situation and act accordingly instead of all those ridiculous demonstrations and other shillyshally stuff that those who run this crisis must laugh their asses off!
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

I would love to, but I'm really so hard-pressed for time, juggling with translating (plus upgrading) the book as quickly as possible (at top quality, of course), being there for my little family, and other also very important things. I try to do at least one video (which usually means both an English and a German version) each week, but it's a toughie. It will all be so much easier once I've finished translating the book — well, until I start writing the next, my novel, as you already know. ;) But I think I will not rush the novel as much as I do now the translation.
Red Fox (Susan)
L10+
L10+

Post by Red Fox (Susan) »

Scary! But also interesting ... and it's all just scary since early 2020, so maybe it's better the face things as they seem to really be, so we could better end them somehow than not knowing what we're doing at all, I guess ...
VoysonM
(Community Admin)

Post by VoysonM »

Yes, that's the idea. A crisis is always full of chances and opportunities to grow and to correct long existing wrongs.